Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Meet My Christmas Nemesis


Last year I tried one of these Hershey's Mint Truffle Kisses, and really, I never was the same. I liked how the photo turned out, as if the candy is attacking me, because, indeed it is.

I'm usually pretty strong about these things, so I have a few questions for myself concerning this little addiction:
  1. Why must I eat at least 10 of these a day?
  2. What's so good about them anyway, they're just cheap chocolate filled with even cheaper minty filling?
But the real question is WHY DO I KEEP BUYING THEM? I was at Target yesterday and oh, so casually walked by the Christmas candy aisle and almost lost it when I just happened to notice they were out. Then I looked around the whole store. Nothing. I was a little devastated.

I had to stop at another grocery store and decided I should oh, so casually walk by that Christmas candy aisle as well, and noticed that they ONLY HAD ONE BAG LEFT!

So I bought it.

And it's called "The Big Bag," as if the regular size bag was not enough of a problem.

I think it's time for an intervention.

0 comments: