Wednesday, February 3, 2010

J'adore: Pom-Potes

The first time we went to church in Paris, I saw a couple of kids drinking what I thought was a juice pouch (like Capri Sun). I wondered what they were, and then when I was grocery shopping I saw that they actually weren't juice, but Pom-Potes, applesauce that comes in a pouch. I thought the boys might like them, but I had no idea they would LOVE them. They come in a natural apple flavor, and in amazing combinations like apple-pear, apple-banana, apple-strawberry and apple-apricot. And the applesauce is much smoother and more flavorful than in the states. The only problem? I'm afraid that the boys are going to go through some major Pom-Pote withdrawl when we get home since they suck down about three of these a day.

Oh well, guess we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

0 comments: