Friday, April 3, 2009

Our Ibiza, Chapter 14: A Whiter Shade Of Pale

So, we all know how hard it was for me to finally make a decision on the color for the exterior of our house, so you can imagine the tailspin I went into yesterday when our contractor said "So, what shade of white do you want to go with?" Since the house is modern, many of the rooms will be white, so this is no casual decision, but then again, none of these decisions have been casual. We came up with three different white options. Here they are:

Two were chosen by my contractor, one was chosen by me. Can you guess which one we went with? Here's a little hint: do you remember how I feel about my contractor?

1 comments:

Take-a-Wipf said...

I'm going to guess the bottom one. The top right looks a little pinkish and the top left seems to go a little yellow. The bottom one seems to be a more clean white. But it's a photo so I could be totally wrong.