Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Finally!

The Orla Kiely goods arrived at my local Target. I was a bit nervous about getting the stuff I wanted because I saw a whole slew of the Orla Kiely for Tartget stuff on Ebay but hadn't been able to find them in the store. But thank goodness I went the day I did, because the little they had was already picked over, and they only had one of the aprons left.

But I am happy to report that I got my apron. And my tea towels. And my tablecloth. And my oven mitt. But I stopped at that. Although I could have spent hundreds more. Still couldn't find the tiered serving dish. You'll be able to find me skulking around the housewares aisles until I find it. It will be mine, oh yes, it will be mine.

I love the apron the most. I love the print, I love the cut, I love the color. The only thing I don't love about about it is it's not a dress, although if I threw on a cute ruffled shirt like the model in the photo, maybe I could pull it off. Maybe not.

It's about time that shopping at Target way too often paid off.

0 comments: