Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I ♥ Old School

The other day we went to the park I used to go to when I was growing up to go to the aviary to see the birds so I could feel a little better about cooping the boys up in the house while packing for the rest of the week.

When we were done with the aviary, we went on some of the old school rides they have at the park that were exactly the same when I was a kid. Actually, they are probably exactly the same as they were when my parents were kids and went to the same park.

I love that.

Max thought it was very cool that he could go on the Ferris Wheel all by himself. I used to think this was the scariest ride on earth when I was little because it seemed so high. When I rode it the other day again with Jack it still gave me that dropping stomach, but it seemed so much smaller.

Jack loved this Batman airplane. The paint job is new, but the plane looks like it's straight out of the 1940's.

It's good to know some things never change.

0 comments: