Sunday, July 5, 2009

I ♥ Paris In The Winter

A couple of weeks ago, while I was sitting at watching the kids at swimming lessons, Steve called me on my cell phone. I figured it was yet another call about some house menutia, but instead he said "So, how would you like to live in Paris for three months in the winter?" My reaction: "Uh, yeah." Then he went on to tell me that he has been asked to be the director of his University's Paris Study Abroad program next year from January until April.

This means we are going to get free air fare, be set up in an apartment just off the Parc du Champs de Mars (walking distance to the Eiffel Tower), and get to experience it all. We can't wait, and I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. To celebrate, I thought I'd share a little Doris Day.



I'm not so crazy about the part about in the winter when it drizzles, but in my opinion, it's better than in the summer when it sizzles.

Now I just have to dust off my rusty French and take a class so I won't get slapped in the face.

0 comments: