Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Picasso Conspiracy

No, this is not the title of another book by Dan Brown, but rather a little theory I'm developing. When Steve and I were here last year we went to see the Picasso Museum only to find it was closed for the winter for renovations, so today we were excited to finally visit this time around. Today was a rainy day and the kids were antsy, so I thought it would be a good little outing. The kids were troupers after we walked them in the rain around The Marais for what seemed like forever, we found it, and found out that NOW they are closed for renovations until 2012.

Which leads me to the question, "Which one of you out there doesn't want me to see the Picasso Museum?"

1 comments:

Yarn Tourist said...

Don't give up! I loved that place. It will be worth it when you finally get to see it! x A