Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Postcards From Paris

The other day we were writing postcards to some of the boy's friends at home. When I asked Jack what he wanted to say on one of the postcards he cheerfully replied "Hi, I hope I miss you!" Needless to say I edited that part out.

I have to admit, I'm feeling kinda the same way about Paris. I sometimes miss my friends a lot and my kitchen a little bit, but otherwise I love everything about being here. So, if I was writing a postcard to home, it would say the same thing as Jack's. Hopefully my feelings will change before we go home.

Hopefully.

1 comments:

Rich said...

I know!! At first I liked Paris, but I wasn't enjoying myself kind of like that lady in Paris Je T'aime I felt a little alone even though I hung out with the same people everyday. Finally now though, I feel like we're kind of friends. I'm sure we'll have even more fun later on in the trip.

That first week convinced me that I should get married....cuz travelling the world alone would kind of suck.