Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Thumbs Up

One of my favorite things about Jack is how he gives us a thumbs up and a wink when he's happy. I can't remember when it started, but almost on a daily basis he smiles, winks, and gives me a thumbs up while making a little clicking noise with his cheek. Here's some examples:

While eating his one of his favorite dinners (Whole Wheat Penne with Spinach & Goat Cheese Pesto a.k.a. Green Pasta).

Riding his favorite carosuel at a local mall.

I love this little signature move, and Max captured this beautiful picture of him doing it on Sunday (although he's covering up the wink).

This boy's charm gets him out of trouble way to often now, and I'm afraid it's going to get him into trouble way too often in the future, but you gotta love him for it.

1 comments:

ModWalls Designer-Rebecca said...

He's Soooo Cute! And he reminds me of my Ryder...Oh- and we have those placemats too. Go Figure!