Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Look Who's Six!

It's Max's sixth birthday today, and I am so glad he came into my life. He has endless enthusiasm, an amazing mind, and is super sweet. Here's some proof:

He's six, and he woke up at six. He dragged himself out of bed to open presents, and he actually hadn't even opened his eyes up yet when he started on the first one.

Max was a little more awake once he opened his Rubik's Cube. Yes, that's right, he actually wanted a Rubik's Cube. I think everyone else in the free world is trying to get rid of the one they bought in the 80's.

Max's Birthday Breakfast Menu: Crepes with Nutella and Bananas, Scrambled Eggs, Strawberry Yogurt, and Milk.

Max's favorite exclamation these days is "Yes!" He says it whenever he's excited about something, and it's what he said when I asked him how it feels to be six.
It's not really a Birthday Breakfast until someone gets Nutella on their pajama top.

Happy Birthday Max!
I'm So Glad You Were Born Six Years Ago Today!

1 comments:

Yarn Tourist said...

Happy Birthday, Max! We all hope you had a lovely day, with love from Tim, Ali, Ivy and Oli xxxx

I was wondering if you've ever read poems by A.A Milne with your Mom? There are two books, and the second is called "Now we are Six." This was my favourite poem when I was six years old, and I knew it off by heart:

The End

When I was One,

I had just begun.

When I was Two,

I was nearly new.

When I was Three

I was hardly me.

When I was Four,

I was not much more.

When I was Five,
I was just alive.

But now I am Six,
I'm as clever as clever,

So I think I'll be six now for ever and ever.