Friday, January 9, 2009

My New Mantra

For a variety of reasons, I have been stressing a lot lately. Mostly because of this whole house building thing, but also because I've been sick, I've missed yoga, I have two kids, I'm naturally high-strung; you know, life in general.
I was feeling this way when I was looking through my iPhoto library the other day to find the Molly Call painting for my post a couple of days ago, and I came across another poster I took a picture of at Mirjams:

I've always admired this poster hanging in her kitchen, and I finally asked her what the story behind it was. She told me that is a poster that was plastered all over England during World War II, and I thought that was genius, that amidst of the chaos of war, someone had the brilliant idea to tell people not to worry and live their lives.
Well, it made me feel a little foolish that I am fretting over such trivial things, but the sentiment remains the same. Get over it.

0 comments: