Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Fun For The Whole Family

A few weeks ago I discovered the band The Ting Tings. As you probably know, they've become super popular through the iPod commercial featuring Shut Up And Let Me Go (which is a fabulous song) and I heard a couple of their other songs at the gym, so I downloaded their album We Started Nothing. I love their retro 80's vibe, and their lead singer, Katie White, reminds me of Deborah Harry, who I adore.
When I discover a new band, so do the kids because I tend to play them incessantly on my iPod in the car. And when they listen to the same songs over and over again, they want to watch the video for them on youtube. So we were watching some Ting Tings videos the other night and found this Yo Gabba Gabba mix of their song That's Not My Name. Click and enjoy. If that didn't make your day you may need professional help.

1 comments:

Cha Cha Snow said...

I watched this with Will, he was totally fascinated! I think this video is a good tool for (maybe) getting him to eat his veggies. Who says TV isn't good for kids?!