Sunday, November 16, 2008

Busy Wasting Time

Steve has been ultra busy lately traveling and hosting performances, so I was finally given a day off yesterday to do absolutely nothing. And it was fabulous. First I went to yoga, second I came home and took a nap, third I felt guilty and so cleaned the entire house, and fourth, I watched an episode from the first season of Beverly Hills 90210 on Fancast. Do you know about this website? Maybe it would be better if you didn't, but when I have an hour to kill, it's fantastic, or should I say fancastic. Just because I can, I am going to embed the entire episode I watched yesterday here on my blog. I don't expect you to watch it, but just think, you could if you wanted to:



This show has definitely made the trip from good to bad and back to good again, at least in my book. I can't believe the cheesy clothes that we all thought were cool back in 1990, and the after school special plot lines absolutely kill me.
While I was busy wasting time with Brandon and Brenda, Steve took the kids for a hike around the foothills where we live. For some unexplicable reason, there are a bunch of old trucks and cars littering the hills, and they went climbing around on some, and Steve caught these photos.


Jack and Max pretending to be on a roller coaster. Sometimes Jack's acting skills are a little too good.

1 comments:

fancastfan said...

Hi, I'm glad you found and are enjoying Fancast. We are very proud of our selection of totally FREE TV shows (movies too). Literally thousands of hours of great stuff, current hits and classics too, from all the major networks and studios.
Your readers may want to check out the libraries:
TV at
http://www.fancast.com/full_episodes
Movies at
http://www.fancast.com/movies
Cheers,
Jim (for Fancast)