Wednesday, November 19, 2008

That's What Friends Are For, or More Fun With Photo Booth

Cha-Cha, who is an awesome massage therapist, gave me a free massage for my 40th birthday (a truly fantastic gift). She came down the other night to give me my much anticipated massage, and while she was here I told her about the crazy photo of myself I had put in the Banxiety post. In telling her how I did it I realized that she had never felt the joy of warping photos of herself in Photo Booth. I, of course, could not keep all the fun to myself, so we spent the next hour or so trying it out. I don't think I have laughed this hard, to the point of crying, for a very long time. So, to prove that I have absolutely no shame, here are some of the goodies we created during our session. You're welcome.

Cha-Cha has always said she hates her big nose...

and I have always said I have the Forehead From Hell, but this is ridiculous.

Cha-Cha bearing an uncanny resembalance to Ursula the witch from The Little Mermaid.

You know someone is your true friend when you can really look your worst in front of them.

Cha-Cha, Steve and I had so much fun laughing at our crazy pictures, and it took me back to the years Cha-Cha and I were room mates and meeting Steve during that time. Before Steve and I dated we were all friends and would sit around laughing at silliness for hours and hours, so it was a fantastic walk down amnesia lane. Glad to know we still have it in us.

0 comments: