Sunday, November 9, 2008

Taking A Deep Cleansing Bath

I spent almost all day yesterday disinfecting our house in hopes of obliterating whatever horrific stomach bug attacked us this past week. Every night I have been bathing the boys in our jetted tub with way too much bubble bath in hopes that it will disinfect every little bit of them, and I hope it works the same way the washing machine does when I wash dirty sheets on hot (which I have been doing a lot of in the last few days). Once we turn the jets on the bubbles keep rising until Max and Jack are just two heads bobbing on the surface, and then we have to turn them off quick before they take over the whole bathroom. I think it's working though, Max actually asked for something to eat today (banana bread) instead of me forcing him to eat saltines and chicken soup. I think I'm finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

0 comments: