Saturday, November 15, 2008

Our Ibiza - Chapter 5: A Walking Tour

The house project is getting more and more exciting, and we are finally beginning to believe that there actually will be a house on our lot, and sooner than we can even imagine. The basement is completely framed now so we can see the room sizes and get an idea of what the space will feel like. Here's a walking tour (with narration from me, I hate the sound of my recorded voice, so just know I'm cringing while you're watching it), to show you all what I mean:



By the end of next week the rest of the house should be framed, and then we can do a complete tour, but I'm pretty excited about the progress so far, so I just couldn't wait.

1 comments:

Kate said...

how fun that you guys get to build this house and watch it all coming together! i can't wait to see the finished project!