Thursday, November 20, 2008

Save The Pomagranate!

I have just started an unhealthy (or possibly healthy) addiction to Red Mango's new Pom Wonderful frozen yogurt. If you don't know about Red Mango you need to click the link above and check it out, but in a nutshell they are a frozen yogurt chain started in South Korea that spread to the US that actually uses real yogurt in their frozen yogurt. Genius. They have just introduced their Pomegranate flavor for a limited time, but I am asking for help to keep it around because I just had my third one this week, and I cannot give it up. Not only does it taste great, but the pomegranate is no slouch in the healthy food department. To add to the sensational taste of the yogurt, I take mine topped with pomegranate seeds and raspberries. It's truly is amazing.
So, if you want to do me a favor, send an email letting Red Mango know they need to keep this flavor around (just click on the contact link on their website). Come on, do it for me. Thanks.

0 comments: