Saturday, November 1, 2008

Fall Fireworks

I don't know what happened in the ten days we were in Europe, but when we got home the fall colors were out of control. As I've mentioned before, Fall is my favorite season, and the colors I've been seeing in the last few days are bringing back memories of great times I spent in New England. I drive by these bushes filled with orange berries every day when I drop Max off at school, and I've always wanted to take a photo. I finally got my chance yesterday when we went to pick up Max and got there a few minutes early, and I was glad I had waited since the leaves had turned to this vibrant yellow. Next week the weather is supposed to turn into instant winter, so I had to post about the amazing weather and colors before they're gone until next year.

0 comments: