Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving all! Here's another holiday performance by Max and Jack on our sofa. I'm not exactly sure how I feel about this song, but Max learned it at school and has committed it to memory, so, what ya gonna do? I'd like to say that we made the cute hat for Jack, but he actually got it from Storytime at the library. We're going to my parent's house today for dinner and the kids are really excited to eat all the desserts I've been making and to see their cousins. I'm excited that I don't have to host Thanksgiving at my house. We usually do, but since we're living in such a small place this year, someone else had to do it. It feels like being a kid again, which is always nice around the holidays. Now that I've made you read all this, here's the good stuff:


Have a great holiday, and if you do eat like pigs, be sure to get a lot of cardiovascular exercise tomorrow!

0 comments: